Disclaimer: Caramel and Chocolate Homeschoolers™, LLC (CCH) offers services to assist homeschooling families. Caramel and Chocolate Homeschoolers™, LLC is not a homeschool, but we do have a co-operative learning group that all are invited to join. All active CCH co-op families are eligible for these services at a discounted rate. For more information about the services we provide, or if you have questions about our co-op group, please click HERE.
Please see below for a detailed list of services that we provide.
If you have additional questions, or if you wish to register for a service by phone, please call (504) 641-3326. Our normal business hours are Monday-Friday 7am – 3:30pm cst and Saturday 7am-12pm cst.
**Check out our new discounted rates!**
Homeschool Consulting Services and Rates
Consulting services are completed by video teleconference.
Initial Consultation $65
Initial call time: 90 mins (1.5 hours)
During this call, your needs and concerns will be identified, addressed, and discussed.
We assist homeschooling families with the following and more:
- choosing homeschool curriculum
- making lesson plans
- setting long-term and short-term goals
- meeting the special needs of a struggling learner
- creating a workable schedule
- transitioning to a certain style of homeschool (examples: traditional vs unschooling)
- homeschool start-up assistance
- transcript assistance
- in-person initial consults available to Louisiana residents only.
To register for an initial consultation, please fill out the form below and submit your payment using the paypal link provided.
INITIAL Consultation Fee
Initial Consultation time is 90 mins (1.5 hours). Please include your availability on your registration form.
Follow-Up Consultation $40
Follow-up call time: 45 mins
During this call, your homeschooling experience thus far will be evaluated and discussed. Additional needs and concerns will also be identified, addressed, and discussed. You may register for multiple follow-up consultations.
Follow-up consultations are only for those who have completed their initial consultation first. Unlimited support via email is also provided for 30 days after the follow-up call.
To register for a follow-up consultation, please fill out the form below and submit your payment using the paypal link provided.
FOLLOW-UP Consultation Fee
Follow-up consultations are for those who have completed the Initial consultation ONLY. Please list your availiablity on the registration form provided.
Testing Services – Louisiana Only
To register for standardized testing, please complete the form below. Testing is completed at local area libraries. Complete the form below to schedule your homeschooler’s test. You will be contacted once your form is received. Payment request is sent via invoice once test is scheduled.
- Stanford 10 Assessment – 4.5 to 5.5 total hours over 2 days
- Stanford 10 Assessment – Computerized Test
- IOWA Assessment – K5-3 (levels 5-9): 2.5 to 5 total hours over 3 days
- IOWA Assessment – Grades 4-8 (levels 10-14): 3.5 to 6 total hours over 3 days
- IOWA Assessment – Grades 9-12 (levels 15-17/18): 3.5 to 4.5 total hours over 2 days
- IOWA Assessment – Not a computerized test
- CAT 5 Assessment – Grades 4-12: 2.5 hours
- CAT 5 Assessment – Not a computerized test
- CAT 6 Assessment – Grade K (level 10): 2 hours
- CAT 6 Assessment – Grades 1-3 (levels 11-13): 3 to 5.5 total hours over 2 to 3 days
- CAT 6 Assessment – Grades 4-12 (levels 14-21/22): 4.5 – 5.5 total hours over 3 days
- CAT 6 Assessment – Not a computerized test
Private Homeschooling Services
Are you a working homeschool parent? Do you have appointments or obligations that conflict with your homeschooler’s schedule? We can help!
Please fill out the form below to register for private homeschooling services. The cost of this service is $80.00 per hour. Private homeschooling services are provided in-person (Louisiana Residents Only) or by video teleconference. Payment request will be sent via invoice.
- Parents retain responsibility for their child’s education.
- Parents provide the lesson plans for subjects requested.
- Parents must have their homeschooler registered as homestudy or registered non-public.
- Progress reports, transcripts, diplomas provided by CCH as applicable.
- Parents are responsible for providing their chosen curriculum materials.
- Special Needs Children are accepted.
- Children are automatically accepted into the CCH co-op group, and the co-op membership fee ($5) is waived for the first year.
Copyright © 2019, 2020 Caramel and Chocolate Homeschoolers™, LLC. All rights reserved.
Caramel and Chocolate Homeschoolers™ is a trademark of Caramel and Chocolate Homeschoolers™, LLC. Caramel and Chocolate Homeschoolers™ logos are trademarks and service marks of Caramel and Chocolate Homeschoolers™, LLC.